Friday, March 8, 2024

Sogga's Touch no jutsu!

 



I know you are in deep pain Floppa.

After I saw a video of Sogga touching Floppa's chest on YouTube by Cult of Flop, it makes me inspired to write a small dialogue between the two.

Sogga have mastered a new technique after watching Naruto called "Touch no jutsu" putting a paw on an irrate friend in order for him to calm down and release the evil chakra.?

Sogga's Touch no jutsu

Sogga: Floppa, I know that you are in deep pain. Let me remove that for you my friend. (Placing its paw on Floppa's chest)

Floppa: It's not bloody working! Sogga stop this nonsense jutsu of yours. I'm not buying it! Hiss!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What can we learn from practicing authentic living over following a timeline?

  On Social Media sites we encounter some motivational speakers who introduce us to the idea of not restricting yourself on following a time...